The most important advantages of Blue Tower at a glance.
- Blue Tower is an example of multi-feedstock technology. In other words, this technology enables the utilization of very different materials such as garden waste, roadside green cuttings, olive stones, or chicken manure. Thus Blue Tower does not depend on a single feedstock and its cost-efficient availability. This implies a multitude of location-specific potential on a worldwide basis.
- The clean gas product created in Blue Tower (Blue Gas) is especially rich in hydrogen, low in tar and practically nitrogen-free. It has many different uses, especially for regenerative power generation and production of hydrogen. Thus Blue Gas can also be used in hybrid operation together with solar energy in solar thermal power plants to ensure climate-friendly and reliable operation round the clock.
- The process takes place under atmospheric pressure. Therefore only minimal safety measures are necessary.
- The process runs safely and in a stable manner. Ceramic beads act as a stable heat carrier, moving through the process with a constant initial temperature while.
- No waste water is created with the Blue Tower process.
Further information on the Blue Tower: